Friday, January 30, 2015

Playboy's Heather Bauer Redux

Here's another piece of art that I recently updated, of Playboy CyberGirl and Special Editions model Heather Bauer.


I originally did this drawing in 2008, at Heather's request, based on an anonymous photographers photos.  The shots were different than her Special Editions and Cyber Girl pictorials in Playboy, as they were artsy, boudoir and more sensual, with lots of shadows.  When I originally did the art, I focused more  on her figure, her mood, but did not shade anything i the background, like I usually do.

I concentrated mostly on shading the corners to close in the drawing, and darkening some spots on Heather's body.  I also softened the shading around her butt; it was too liney, so I shaded it more,  with softer edges, so it would be more sensual. I also reworked her left eye.

These are the after and before shots, of course.  The reworked drawing will be reshot professionally very soon, and uploaded on my site and available for sale in prints, pillows and licensing then.  What do you think?  Contact me here with any comments or questions













No comments:

Post a Comment