Thursday, January 22, 2015

Beautiful Wives Here


I do ALL sorts of commissions for both husbands who want sexy art of their wives, and wives who want to give their spouses a very special gift!  I find this kind of work very rewarding, as this is an intimate, special gift for a couple.

Below is an example of a private commission from several years ago, a gift from a wife to her very lucky husband.  She sent me the photo reference, and I took about 4 weeks to draw the image.  We didn't make many changes at all, as I had a wonderful photo reference from which to work.  From what I'm told, her husband is very happy with the art.


 

I take the trust and discretion needed between client and artist very seriously. You don't have to be a model, nor do you have to be nude,  to be the subject of a beautiful boudoir drawing.  Contact me at Fine Art America with any comments or questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment