Tuesday, February 18, 2014

After 10 Long Years, Brand New Nude Art!

Finally, after nearly 10 years, I can officially unveil this portrait of Playboy Cybergirl Misty Dawn, based mostly on photos taken by photographer Sam T'ang.

I met Misty online at the old  Playboy Cyber Club when she was first published as Cyber Girl of the Week in August 2004.  She impressed me with her down to earth honesty, her sarcastic and self deprecating sense of humor, and of course, her beauty.  I decided create a large portrait of Misty, and took several of Sam's photos as reference that September.  Then life got in the way.

Besides going through some life-changing events over that time, I was getting a lot of nice paying commissions, and this piece was just put  aside time and again, sometimes for a few years.  I did refocus on this piece recently, however, and in between some other work, I was able to complete it this month.

The above photo of the art will be re shot and uploaded here in a couple of weeks, and then prints and the original will be available for sale.  Please write me to comment on the art, good or bad.  Thanks!

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE
Come join my Facebook Fan Page! I upload updates, news, Works In Progress and more.  We have over 2200 fans already, and I'd like to include you.  Click here to 'Like.' 




No comments:

Post a Comment