Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Holidays!

I know it seems early to offer up this type of greeting (unless you've walked into any retail store in the USA!), but I want to let you know of some exciting things we are promoting for holiday gift giving:

*From November 2, 2013 to December 31, 2013, we are offering 25% off the price of the print itself (not materials or shipping). Depending on the size, you can save a lot of money on a high-quality print of any one of my art pieces that is for sale. Use Discount Code EYSBRR in your shopping cart.

*Order a 13" x 19" print of any of my pieces for only $10 (plus shipping). These are printed on high quality presentation paper in a matte finish, and can be printed on demand. Buy 3 and pay only $25 (plus shipping). Contact me here for more information.

CarlottaChampagenfbcovercopy

HOLIDAY COMMISSIONS
My schedule is filling up, but there MAY still be time to order your holiday commission! What away to say Merry Christmas. Contact me here for information and pricing.


No comments:

Post a Comment